Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Animal Jam Rules!

Animal Jam is a super rad online website by National Geographic Kids. It is great for kids who love to explore!
U can earn achievements, play fun games, create your animal, and its free! There is so much more you can do on animal jam 2!!! I have 8 animals. A koala, a rabbit, a tiger, a panda, a seal, a monkey, a wolf, and another seal.
I have a lot of achievements . Achievements rule!
My favorite place in Jamaa is the new Hot Coca Hut.
You can create your own hot coca! This is my usual hot coca I make.
This is my favorite game, Temple of Trivia. I'm great at it!

But do U have FreeChat? If so follow these rules. RULE #1 Think before U type! RULE #2 DON'T say hurtful, or bad words. (This will help U not get reported.) RULE #3 DON'T give out any personal info. This includes zipcode, address, phone number, full name, where you live, and account password. RULE #4 This goes with #3. DON'T meet someone you met online. They might be a person trying 2 hurt U. ALWAYS HAVE A TRUSTED ADULT NEAR BY WHEN USING FREECHAT. For more rules, plz visit animaljam.com.

5 comments:

  1. Animal Jam sounds like fun, especially the hot coca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cocoa sounds great. I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U R obsessed w/ AJ. (But I love your Going Green site!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun site, Maddy. Now, I'm not supposed to give out my address, can I give someone else's address? How do I get me a Koala, a seal, and another seal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. animaƱ jam is the best ofthe wordl

    ReplyDelete